What is One Stop Talk?
One Stop Talk offers children, youth, and their families immediate access to free mental health supports when and how they need them. The program provides single-session counselling support and ensures direct referral to additional services when needed. Services are provided through an integrated network of infant, child and youth mental health agencies across Ontario.
You will receive:
- Counselling from experienced clinicians from across the province
- In the moment access to counselling, no appointment needed
- Access to One Stop Talk after hours and on weekends
- A plan you to take with you after the session that you co-create
- Direct connection to services in your community within the same visit, as needed
- The opportunity to self-select service when it’s right for you